- Why is the last kilometre of the day always the longest?
- Why are Spanish kilometres longer than Fitbit ones?
- Why is it that it takes so long to catch up to the person in front of you while others pass you at will?
- Why is it that when you ask for a Coke in a bar they always serve you one of the smallest bottles? (I often have to buy two!)
- Why is there a correlation between how early you want to leave the albergue in the morning and the amount of noise you make?
- Why is it that you have the best conversations with the most unlikely people? ( well in your eyes at least)
307total visits,1visits today