- Hot chocolate should be eaten with a spoon rather than drunk. Very nice.
- Don’t try and sell your house in New Zealand while in Barcelona, particularly if you need documents notorised. Finally found someone to do it saving me a trip to Madrid.
- It is okay to lie and say you are Australian but only if it is to save yourself a long explanation to someone who doesn’t speak English.
- Never assume you can cross both lanes of a street. The pedestrian green light may only get you half way.
- Love Guadi. He is big in this town
This city is certainly worth a return trip. There is so much to see and experience.
543total visits,1visits today